Wednesday 11 July 2012

Latest project - Louboutin Altadama

One of my biggest Louboutin loves right now Is Lady Peep, so what better close second to be working on than the altadama! Similar to Louboutins lady peep peach strass I too have opted for peach Swarovski strass. These are looking totally amazing & I have around another 10 to 12 hours ahead of me before completion. The transformation from the start is mind blowing & I can't wait to upload the before & after pics. Once completed they will be added to my for sale section. Sad face for me!... I have fallen head over heels with everything about these shoes but unfortunately they're one whole size to small for me. They're a size 37 & if anyone has any questions or interest in them please feel free to drop me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment